Cruel Solitaire is an amazing solitaire game that seems to have a low success rate, but
some advansed players can solve up to 50% of the deals. So, play this solitaire here and become a master!
Rules of Cruel Solitaire.
- The object of the Cruel Solitaire is to move all cards to the foundation piles.
- Tableau - twelve piles with 4 cards each.
- Stock at top left. Since all remaining cards are always dealt to the tableau, it will always be empty.
- Foundation - rightmost piles in the top row; the Aces are placed here upon
the start of the game.
- Build foundations up in suit and tableau piles down in suit. If no moves are available, (or you just feel like it),
click on the Stock for a redeal. Redeals are unlimited, and are accomplished by placing the tableau piles on top of each
other in order, starting from the last pile. Then the deck is turned over and redealt. If no
moves are made, redealing will not alter the arrangement of the cards. Therefore, the game is lost
if no move is possible immediately after a redeal (X will be shown on the Stock).
- Each card placed in the foundation piles scores one point.
- Maximum score is 48
- Chance of Winning:
- 1 in 10 games.
- Skill and Luck.