Elevator is a solitaire game with very simple rules. To win you will need a big dose of luck.
Rules of Elevator Solitaire.
- The object of the Elevator Solitaire is to move all cards from the pyramid to the Waste.
- Tableau - seven overlapping rows starting with one card on the first row, increasing by one per row and staggering
the piles as to achieve a pyramid. Cards in a bottom row are faced up.
- Stock - the rest of the deck is placed at the top left corner after dealing on to the Tableau.
- Waste - all discarded cards are placed here.
- All exposed cards in the pyramid are available for play.
- Cards from the tableau can be moved to the Waste if the rank is immediately above or immediately below the rank of the top card in the Waste.
- A can be followed by K or by 2.
- Cards can be flipped singly from the Stock to the Waste.
- There is no redeal.
- One point for each removed card from the tableau. Maximum score is 28.
- Chance of Winning:
- 1 in 50 games.
- Mostly luck.