Isabel Solitaire is simple solitaire which aim is to remove all cards from the tableau by pairing cards with same value
Rules of Isabel Solitaire.
- The object is to remove all the cards.
- Tableau - thirtheen piles with 4 cards each. All the cards are faced down, except those on the top.
- Remove cards in pairs of equal rank.
- Every time a card is removed, the card underneath is flipped face up and becomes playable.
- Each card placed in the foundation piles scores one point.
- Maximum score is 52
- Chance of Winning:
- 1 in 10 games.
- Mostly luck.
- Each pile starts with four cards. The trick is to remember how many cards each slot has left at any given time so that you can try to remove cards evenly.