Pyramid is a classic solitaire and maybe the most played one. The object is to discard all of the cards by pairing cards that add up to 13.
Rules of Pyramid Solitaire
Classic variation of Pyramid Solitaire.
- Pyramid is a solitaire game where the object is to get all the cards from the pyramid to the foundation.
- A Pyramid of 28 cards. Only uncovered cards (last row of the pyramid) are available for play.
- Any pair of cards whose values add to 13 can be discarded. K are discarded singly. The valid pairs are Q-A, J-2, 10-3, 9-4, 8-5, 7-6.
- Click on stock to turn cards from it one at a time, placing the card in the first of two wastepiles.
- The top card of both wastepiles is always available for play.
- Up to 2 redeals whith shuffle are allowed (3 passes through the stock).
- The game is over when all the cards are discarded.
- One point for each removed card. Maximum score is 52.
- Chance of Winning:
- 1 in 15 games.
- Luck and strategy.