Pyramid 6 is a variation of Pyramid solitaire.
Rules of Pyramid 6 Solitaire
- Pyramid 6 is a solitaire game where the object is to get all the cards from the pyramid to the foundation.
- A Pyramid of 21 cards. Only uncovered cards are available for play.
- 6 reserve piles below Pyramid which are available for pairing.
- Stock - one card faced up.
- Any pair of cards whose values add to 13 can be discarded. K are discarded singly. The valid pairs are Q-A, J-2, 10-3, 9-4, 8-5, 7-6.
- A topmost card from Stock (faced up) is available for play. Click on Stock to turn next card.
- Only topmost card from Waste is available for pairing.
- There is no redeal. The game is over when all the cards are discarded.
- One point for each removed card. Maximum score is 52.
- Chance of Winning:
- 1 in 8 games.
- Mostly Luck.