Aces Up is a very easy solitaire game, the aim is to remove all the cards except the Aces.
Rules of Aces Up Solitaire
- Also known as:
- Idiot's Delight, Once in a Lifetime, Ace of the Pile, Rocket to the Top, Firing Squad, and Loser Solitaire.
- The object is to discard all the cards in the deck except the four Aces.
- Four cards on the tableau. All other cards are in stock faced down.
- Search for two or more cards with the same suit. If there are any, only the lower card is discarded and the higher one retained.
- Aces are considered of highest value, and therefore cannot be removed.
- When one of the four piles is empty, any single card can be moved to that spot.
- If no more cards can be removed, a new card is dealt onto each pile. The removal of lower cards and addition of new cards continue until the stock runs out.
- Only the top card of each pile can be played.
- One point for each removed card. Maximum score is 48.
- Chance of Winning:
- Not big. Mostly luck.