You solved the puzzle. Start a new game?
Tents and trees
The playing board is divided into squares. In some of them there are trees. The goal is to place tents in the free blocks by following several conditions:
- - Every tent is connected (horizontaly or verticaly) to one tree, and every tree is connected to one tent - so the number of tents and trees are equal.
- - There can not be tents near other tents (horizontally, verticaly and diagonaly).
- - The number of tents in each column and each row corresponds to a number shown on the left side and on top of the board.
- - Click on a free space to mark a space where no tent is needed.
- - Click again to add a tent.
- - Click on a tent to remove it.
The game is over when all the tents are on their right places.